We apologize for the overly wordy and legalistic phrasing contained is this disclaimer, but modern business practices dictate that we take these measures. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone at 1-800-265-9973 toll free or (519) 756- 9560, or by fax at (519) 759-9914.
1. Personal and Non-Commercial Use Limitation
This web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this web site.
2. General Disclaimer
(1) The information contained in this web site and the pages within is not intended to provide specific legal, accounting, financial, or tax advice for any individual or entity and should not be relied upon in that regard. The materials appearing on this web site may contain technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Williamson Group Inc. ("TWG") does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any of the data contained in this web site and may make changes thereto at any time in its sole discretion without notice. TWG does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. Further, all information conveyed hereby is provided to users on an "AS IS" basis.
(2) TWG disclaims all warranties whether express or implied in respect of the materials and or information provided herein, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, and non-infringement. Note that certain jurisdictions do not countenance the exclusion of implied warranties; thus, this disclaimer may not apply to you.
(3) In no event shall TWG or its suppliers be liable for any damages of any kind howsoever caused, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of the use or misuse of the materials and or information provided on the TWG web site, even if TWG or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
(4) Please keep in mind that messages you send to us by e-mail may not be secure. Do not send any personal information by e-mail. TWG will not be responsible for any damages you may incur if you communicate confidential information to us over the Internet, or if we communicate such information to you, at your request.
3. Database, Products and Publications Disclaimer
(1) Descriptions of, or references to, products, services, or publications within this web site do not imply endorsement or approval of such products, services or publications. TWG makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein, the products listed herein, or the completeness or accuracy of the information on this web site. TWG specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or otherwise, including, without limitation, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, TWG does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
(2) TWG has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TWG of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
(3) The products and services described in the pages of TWG's web site are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered for sale.
Information provided to TWG concerning this web site will be received by TWG on a non-confidential basis. TWG reserves the right to use such information on an unrestricted basis in its sole discretion. All submissions, comments, ideas, and correspondence become the property of TWG.
5. No Licence, Copyright, Trademarks
(1) This web site does not confer and shall not be construed as conferring upon anyone any licence under any of TWG's or any third party's intellectual property rights.
(2) Copyright © 2006
All information at this web site is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and in other countries. All rights, especially electronic, to all the material in these pages are reserved by TWG, worldwide, in all media, in all forms and formats. Such rights are fully protected by copyright whether registered or not. Nothing on this web site may be copied, reproduced or redistributed in any format or medium including, but not limited to, electronically, without written permission on paper in advance. This copyright claim is unlimited and not restricted in its applicability and includes all contingencies. Any inquiries should be directed to 225 King George Road, Brantford, Ontario N3R 7N7.
(3) Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases in this web site may constitute trade names, trade marks or service marks of TWG or other entities. Unless otherwise indicated, TWG is the owner of all right, title, and interest in Canada to the trade marks used in this web site and such trade marks shall not be reproduced or used in any manner other than expressly authorized by TWG.